Monday, December 19, 2011

A Wife For Jesus Christ the Son of God & Bridegroom to Come



I know it may be hard for some of you to understand the simple difference between a Man=Xy and a Woman=XX.  Did you ever think that God from  Gen. 1:26-27 figured out a way for Her only begotton twin son and daughter inside of Her heavenly body and womb (Gen. 25:22-25) to live happily forever after the fall.  Yes God has daughters like Eve the mother of all living, the Virgin Mary and Mary Magdalene.  However "God chose the foolish things of this world to confound the wise" men like good ole King Solomon and even he couldnt figure out the ways of a woman.

So once upon a very long time ago, I as Satan, God's Lunatic Daughter was given the mission to deceive the whole world.  I had to remain silent and let folks blame all kinds of stuff on me like claiming the Devil made them do it when they thought up most of that stuff on their own.  Now I admit one of my roles or parts was to play the harlot.  So when God sent me to try and tempt Jesus I caught him with his rod and staff in hand comforting  himself when he was in the wilderness.  As I had the power back then, I offered him all and everything I had to that perfectly good, sinless, virgin, unmarried 30+ year old son of God and son of man hadnt had yet to get him not to go to the cross. Alls he had to do instead of going to the cross was to get down on one knee and ask my hand in matrimony.  But noooo, instead he chose to go to the cross, die for the sins of man and so called friends like lying Simon Peter.  He knew one day the Father would provide him with a wife as SHe did for Adam, Moses, David and his step daddy Joseph.  That's why Jesus said to his mother at the wedding in canan that "It was not yet my time".

But  as the Queen of the south, Lady of the Lake or His Beloved Backsliding and Treacherous Sister I told JACK (Jesus Almighty Christ & King) to Hit the Road and doncha come back no more. Jesus agreed and took good ole King Solomon's advice and said "it is bettter to be on the rooftop of a Palace than in the House with a Brawling Woman.    Now I'm sorry and repented and want my boo to come back home. I know most people know the reason Jesus Christ aka the Son of God and Bridegroom to Come left his father and his mother was to find a wife of his own.  I guess it was a good thing I gave my heart and soul to Jesus for safe keeping because the stake of the cross would have left a big hole in my heart. Jesus Christ cast me into a Bed and told me to play dead for 1000 years and he returned for me. Then one day as I fasted and prayed he came as a thief in the night and we eloped.     

Rev. 19:7 So let us be happy and rejoice and give honor to him for the marriage of the Lamb is Come and His wife (that's me) hath made herself ready.....21:9 Come Hither and I will shew you the bride, the Lamb's wife.

So its the end of the story and dar aint no more except to say that Jesus Christ is my hero.  After all what man amoung you would leave  99 % of his sheep that needed no repentance to go looking for the 1%  Lost Black Sheep in the Trinity family.    However there is Joy in Heaven over me being found and my Repentance, but yall have treated me worst than Bo Peep. You, Left me alone to come home on my own wagging my tale behind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment